National Guild of Hynotists – Hypnosis Certification
About the Alliance Training Provider
About the Course
This professional level training, National Guild Hypnosis Certification program in Hypnosis, is now offered in a virtual classroom.
This training program provides students with the highest quality of hypnosis training, with professional ethics and standards, emphasizing practical experience supervised by a qualified instructor. The curriculum is designed to provide a complete practical approach to hypnosis, which enables graduates to enter the field of private practice with excellent skills and confidence.
Hypnosis is a powerful tool for healing, growth and transformation, and this is an easy course, very effective for those who wish to advance their careers in complementary disciplines such as medicine, psychology, psychiatry, social work, nursing and teaching. This level of training enables graduates to enhance their professional and personal lives.
Some of the topics covered in the National Guild of Hypnotists – Hypnosis Certification are:
- What is Hypnosis?
- Hypnosis Vocabulary
- Client centered Approach
- Structure of a Hypnosis Session
- Environmental Influences and Distractions
- Cautions and Contradictions
- Self Hypnosis and Auto Suggestion
- Trance Depth and Trance depth Assessments
- Creating Suggestions, Positive and Negative, Direct, Indirect and Embedded Suggestions
- Building Rapport
- Inductions, Deepening, emerging techniques
- Suggestion Management and Suggestibility Assessments
- Rhythm and Voice Control, Pacing and Guiding
- Scripting Structure and writing
- Progressive Relaxation
The course will also teach Hypnosis Techniques for:
- pain Management
- Smoking Cessation
- Weight management
- Stress management
- Fears and Phobias
- Age Regression
- Fertility and Childbirth
Other broader application topics also include:
- How to Run a Hypnosis Practice
- Marketing your practice
- Working with clients remotely
- Emotional Freedom Technique
Other things to note about this course:
- The content of this course if the same hours as the normal face to face course, so students would need to attend the classes full time.
- Access to tis course will require a WiFi connection and screen so you can watch and be part of the class.
- You will also need to provide your own volunteers so you can practice what you have been taught.
This course is a prerequisite for Virginia’s Past Life Regression training program, and her Advanced Age regression program, needed for further LBL training with MNI.