Master Clinical Hypnotherapy
Certification – Module 1 Basic Hypnotherapy
About the Alliance Training Provider
About the Course
The Master Clinical Hypnotherapy Certification is divided into two modules. It provides the training and experience for those who wish to practice hypnotherapy professionally.
Together, module one and two meet the pre-requisites requirements for Regression and Womb-work Hypnotherapy for LBL training with MNI. This course description is for module 1 – Basic Hypnotherapy. For information module II, click here.
Some of the topics covered in this Master of Clinical Hypnosis Course are:
- Effective Intake and Pre-Talk and the formulation of a Session
- Theory of the mind
- Conscious, Subconscious and Superconscious Minds
- Formulation and Delivery of Suggestions
- Different Types of Hypnotic Inductions and Deepening Techniques
- Personalized Inductions
- Emerging, Tone and Pacing
- Cautions and Contraindications
- Tools of the Trade
- Client Centered Approach
- Gestalt Techniques
- Parts Therapy – Facilitating a Parts Session, Essential Steps in Parts Therapy and the Eight Fundamental Parts
- Interactive Hypnotherapy
- Stress Reduction, Weight Reduction, Smoking Cessation
- Time Line Therapy, Spirit Releasement Therapy, Dream Interpretation and more
Upon completion of both modules and required practice and course work students receive the Hypnotherapy Certification as well as the eligibility for membership in the General Hypnotherapy Register, UK.
To register, or for more information contact Dr Teoh.