Little Book of Life Between Lives
Dr. Ann J Clark, Karen Joy, Dr. Joanne Selinske and Marilyn Hargreaves on behalf of the Michael Newton Institute
Acclaim: #1 Ranking on Amazon in three categories
Published Languages: English
Llewellyn’s Little Book of Life Between Lives is a book to help you discover the wonders of Life Between Lives hypnotherapy. This pocket-sized guide outlines the ground-breaking work of Dr. Michael Newton and Life Between Lives. It’s compact and beautifully presented format makes it a great book to give as a gift to someone new to LBL work, or to read in preparation for your own LBL.
In this book you can learn about the inter-life, a spiritual realm which is our soul home and where our spirit returns after our life on Earth.
In the Little Book of Life Between Lives you will learn the fundamentals of:
- Reincarnation and how we planned our current lives
- How we can discover our past lives through regression
- Spirit guides and wise beings who guide us on our life journey
- Soul groupings and how we relate to other souls
- The council of wise elders who provide wisdom for our growth
- Sites in the spirit realm and what we can do there
- The process of life selection
- Soul development and specializations
- How souls can travel throughout the Universe
- The impact of a Life between Lives session
Exercises are included with each chapter to help you make contact with your own higher wisdom to find answers to questions about your life and spiritual growth.
This book is suitable for those who are new to LBL, for those who may be preparing to undertake an LBL session for themselves with an LBL Facilitator, or for those who have had an LBL and wish for others in their life to understand what they have experienced.
Little Book of Life Between Lives is now available in hardcopy from as well an audio version.
AVAILABLE FROM: Llewellyn Worldwide or Amazon,