About the Alliance Trainers
The Transpersonal Hypnotherapy Certification is taught by Paul Aurand (Holistic Healing Center, USA)
Paul Aurand, MHt, is the Director of Education and lead Trainer for the Michael Newton Institute, certified instructor for IACT, Master hypnotherapist, LBL Facilitator and contributing author to Memories of the Afterlife.
About the Course
This is part one of a highly specialized two part Transpersonal Hypnotherapy Certification course that provides the training and experience for those who wish to practice hypnotherapy and specialize in age, womb, past life regression. Together, part one and two of this course meet the pre requisite requirements for Life Between Life Hypnotherapy training with MNI.
Some of the topics covered in this first part of the Transpersonal Hypnotherapy Certification are:
- Transpersonal Hypnotherapy
- The Mind Model
- Conscious, Subconscious and Superconscious minds
- Anatomy of Induction
- Hypnotic Inductions
- Personalized Inductions
- Deepening techniques
- Emerging, Tone and Pacing
- Suggestibility Exercises and formulation and Delivery of Suggestions
- Self Hypnosis
- Cautions and Contradictions
- Tools of the Trade
- Effective Intake and Pre talk,
- Active Listening and Counselling Skills (Including Questioning, Client Centered Approach, Gestalt and Confidentiality)
- Formulation of a session and Interactive Hypnotherapy
- Part Therapy, Becoming the Observer, Steps in Parts Therapy and Facilitating a Parts Session
- Self Assessment and Integration
- Stress Reduction, Weight Loss and Smoking Cessation.
For those wishing to practice general hypnotherapy after completing this Transpersonal Hypnotherapy certification, there is an offering of more clinically orientated advanced courses towards Hypnotherapy certification.
Upon completion of both modules (Part 1 and Part 2 featured on the past life training page) of the Transpersonal Hypnotherapy certification training (and required practice and course work), you will receive Hypnotherapy certification, Past Life Regression certification as well as membership to the International Association of Counsellors and Therapists.