Past Life Regression Certification Training
About the Alliance Training Provider
Allison Lee Axinn, MA, CHt, is an instructor, Mentor and LBL Facilitator for the Michael Newton Institute and member of the Education Committee. She is a certified instructor for IACT, as well as Dream therapy Teacher and Transformation Game facilitator.
About the Course: In-person training
Whether you are a practicing hypnotherapist or a trained regression therapist this intimate Past Life Regression Therapy Certification training led by Allison Lee Axinn, MA, ChT, and assisted by her experienced staff of regression therapists, provides a rare opportunity for individual instruction and supervision as well as a highly personal transformational experience.
This is part two of our highly specialized two part course that provides the training and experience for those who wish to practice hypnotherapy and earn a Past Life Regression Therapy Certification. The primary focus of part two is childhood, womb and past life regression skills. Together, parts one and two meet the prerequisites requirements for Life Between Lives® Hypnotherapy.
Some of the topics covered in this Past Life Regression Certification Training are:
- Specialized Regression Inductions & Deepeners
- Age and Childhood Regression
- Womb/In-utero Regression
- Past Life Regression
- Open Ended Regressions
- Deepening Anchors
- Protective Suggestions
- Expanding Consciousness
- Connecting with the Soul
- Effective Regression Intake and Pre Talk
- Establishing Positive Expectations & Intention of the Regression
- How Memories Come & Trusting Memories
- Moving Through Time & Tunnel of Time
- Affect Bridge
- Exploring the Initial & Subsequent Sensitizing Event
- Developing Non Leading Questions
- Handling the Unexpected & Conscious Interference
- Healing Interventions & Inner Child Work
- Exploring Life’s Purpose, Soul Lessons, Conducting Life Review, Contracts, Promises & Agreements
- Past Life Imprints, Release, Forgiveness & Integration Techniques
- Guide Work
- Gestalt in Trance & Future Pacing
- Session Recording & Note Taking, Session Summary/Debrief
- Preparing for LBL Hypnotherapy, and more
Prior Hypnotherapy training / experience is required to take this course. (See information on Allisons Hypnotherapy Training.) These courses can assist you to become eligible to take MNI LBL training.